Where does one really begin? Life’s little moments are meant to be cherished not to be hurried past in all the hustle and bustle. Just like most of us at one time or another I am guilty of living a selfish existence. A “me-focused” mentality is seen every day in the media, most forms of entertainment, at our workplace and yes even in our homes and personal relationships.
But then we get reminders and wake up calls that life is precious. Life is to be shared. That there is purpose to all the crazy and the sad. That there is hope and gifts…..
- a newly discovered blog that opens my eyes
- realizing that the grass is not greener….
- for a husband who at least tries to understand my crazy ways
- the ability to run for miles
- the falling leaves that signals the best time of year is right around the corner
- cuddling with my little fur baby girl
- having an extra day off work to refocus and relax
- knowing God keeps me safely in His hand and never let’s go…even if I forget amidst the sadness